1) What title is attributed to Joshua in the opening scene of this vision? (Zech. 3:1)
2) Before whom is Joshua standing in this vision? (Zech. 3:1)
3) What was Satan’s intention? (Zech. 3:1)
4) When the Lord rebukes Satan, what phrase does He use to describe Himself? (Zech. 3:2)
5) What figure does the Lord use to describe Joshua? What might be the significance of this metaphor? (Zech. 3:2). See also Amos 4:11.
6) What does the angel of the Lord say he has taken away from Joshua? (Zech. 3:4)
7) What admonishment does the angel of the Lord give to Joshua? (Zech. 3:7)
8) Who is the Lord going to bring in? (Zech. 3:8). To whom does this refer? For further study, see also, Isa. 11:1; Isa. 53:2; Jer. 23:5; Jer. 33:15; Zech. 6-12.
9) What will the Lord remove in one day? (Zech. 3:9)
10)What will be the result for Israel at that time? (Zech. 3:10)