Haggai 2:10-23 Questions
1. How much time had passed since Haggai’s previous message? (Compare Hag. 2:1 with Hag. 2:10)
In Haggai 2:11-14, a comparison is made between holy meat and an unclean individual:
2. What influence does the meat have on the items with which it comes in contact? (Hag. 2:12)
3. What influence does the individual have on the items with which he comes in contact? (Hag. 2:13)
4. To whom are these things being compared? (Hag. 2:14)
5. Do you have any thoughts as to what the point of the comparison might be?
6. To what time period is God referring? (Hag. 1:15)
7. What can we infer from this passage was God’s motivation for smiting every work of their hands? (Hag. 2:17)
8. What does God promise the people? (Hag. 2:19)
9. What change of events caused God to stop “smiting” the people and begin blessing them?
10. What does God say He will do with Zerubbabel? (Hag. 2:23)